AIM
JSung90

Planishere - Nye (Fitz Mix) Planishere - Nye (Fitz Mix)

Heaven Scent!

Love it!. Ambiental and Melodic and kinda dark with a mix of light sides. Good progression and transitions. Love the beat and the bassline. And good break down with a Reeverb kick and nice voice pad.! 10/10!!!

Fitzgrade responds:

Nice one mate i just seen your post there i havnt being on this site in a good while.
Ive being working hard on my tunes lately and thanks for the nice complements chek my new tune that up. Big improvment since this one

That Superstar Strut That Superstar Strut

Smooth

Hey i can hook you up with some vocals. Not me singing but just vocals .. maybe you can play around with and somehow nudge it in maybe?

Enteroar responds:

mmk k O:

Decibel - Salvation Decibel - Salvation

Progression!

Good cruising music here. Progressive and yet dark. Lovingn your bassline too. Nice track here mate. Keep it up 10/10. Nothing more and nothing less. 10/10 Make more of these kind of music and can add a little more ambience and atmos fx. Excellent!

DjEagle responds:

Thanks bro...it's weird, I always seem to have the greatest ideas for shit in my head and when I sit down to recreate them, they disappear so I'll try making more stuff like that!

[DN] A&B- No One On Earth Rmx [DN] A&B- No One On Earth Rmx

YEP!

You got it bro. The smooth and tight progressive sound of A&B! Nice remix. Could maybe add a little Atmos FX for fades and transitions. Overall good job. 10/10. Keep it up

-[PK]- Network Failure -[PK]- Network Failure

Network Failure.

HAHA Its a good song but a fun name to name this song. I like the progression. Smooth and simple. You should maybe try adding a transition?! Overall 10/10 man! keep it up

+- Vision In Trance -+ +- Vision In Trance -+

Good Song!

I like your transition and progression styles. But let me make an advice. You should add a Voice Pad here. Hmm... But overall good job man!

my first trance piece my first trance piece

Nice

Theres always a start for everything right? haha good progression. Usea harder kick and add a bassline. (; if u have a email i can probably send you some sounds for FL.

kouron responds:

sure^^ i will pm it to you

Sound Of My Dream (DEMO) Sound Of My Dream (DEMO)

Remix after Remix

for the past years, i heard over 26 remix's of this song. I have a remix i also did and its with a little video. I useto call myself noodl3z but thats back then. Here enjoy the remix. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5TN9 MwQag

Overall good remix. Keep it up!

In the Clouds [done] In the Clouds [done]

Nice

Im not a criticizer fan but i love to give advices. Overall you did a good touchup and its a good song. But what i think you need to do is add a break down somewhere and rebuild up the song using a different synth. I mean this isnt straight techno you noe? haha good job! i like it.

Now you're gone remix (demo) Now you're gone remix (demo)

Good remix

Just need to master up the song buddy haha sounds clashing everywhere. But i like the progression. Try lowering the volume for some sounds.